Ananda Yoga Centre for Holistic Wellness was born in the summer of 2016. Beginning as a modest creative space to practice yoga among friends, the studio emphasizes inclusion, attracting people to try yoga (often for the first time) who were uncomfortable with idea stepping into a formal setting. In this supportive environment, we explore and develop our own unique practice honouring traditional roots while nurturing areas for personal growth. The studio is a not-for-profit venture upheld by anonymous donations accepted at the door with 20 % of donations to support women and children’s programs in rural Darjeeling where I studied and the remaining 80 % going into supplies for the studio (incl. mats, blocks, bolsters, blankets, etc.). Suggested donation $10-15 per person.

home
various images
various images
various images
various images
various images